I help business owners by keeping their company data totally safe using our secure offsite backup service. I stop you worrying about data loss or data corruption. I make sure your data is automatically backed up to a secure off-site datacentre, several times every day, ready for you to access at any time, 24 hours a day.
I provide all the equipment needed to securely backup your data, and I then remotely check it is all working correctly, every single working day.
Contact me for a free 28 day trial of this managed backup solution.
ASL provides UK business owners, directors, and sole traders, with the centrally managed proactive solutions that have previously only been available to much larger multi national companies with their own dedicated in house IT security departments.
Redstor Backup Pro
Redstor Backup Pro is a fully managed off-site data backup solution which has the following benefits:
- No more having to remember to run the backups: They automatically run two three or four times each day. You decide how frequently you want the backups to run.
- No worrying if the backup has actually worked or not: We remotely check your backups for you every working day via our management control panel.
- No worrying about your data falling into the hands of your competitors: Before it leaves your premises your data is encrypted to military grade, and it remains encrypted all the time it is in transit and off-site. Your data is stored in two UK based secure datacentres so it is totally safe.
- No outgrowing your backup solution: This backup system is totally scaleable. It doesn’t matter if you have 10 Gigabytes of data, or several Terabytes of data, we can securely store all your data off-site in two UK based datacentres.
- No GDPR issues: your backup data remains within the UK at all times, and is encrypted all the time it remains offsite from your premises.
Prices start from as little as £9 per month including VAT for our Redstor Pro fully managed backup service. Prices are based on how much data you wish to backup. On average it costs our clients less than £30 per month to securely backup their data with us.
Avast Business Cloudcare
Avast Business Cloudcare is a business grade anti virus, internet security, VPN solution with the following benefits:
- Use public WiFi without worrying if others are spying on you data transmissions: Our Virtual Private Network (VPN) can encrypt all your data transmissions when using public WiFi.
- Early threat detection: Multiple shields (File / Behavioural / Web / Mail / Phishing) to eliminate viruses, threats and malware before they have any chance of attacking your computers.
- Easy password management: Helps you manage all your passwords with the built in password manager
Avast Business Cloudcare is priced at £42 per PC per year.
ESET Endpoint Security
I added ESET Endpoint Security to our portfolio of managed security products in April 2019 and it is proving to be very popular with our customers.
What is endpoint security? Think of it like a really advanced version of the anti virus solutions that you are probably using at present. Ransomware, malware, and viruses are getting more sophisticated, and endpoint security is the next step in protecting yourself from these evolving threats.
ESET Endpoint Security offers a multilayered approach. A single layer of defense is not enough for the constantly evolving threats we are now seeing. ESET Endpoint Security has the ability to detect malware pre-execution, during execution and post-execution. Focusing on more than a specific part of the malware lifecycle allows it to provide the highest level of protection possible.
I manage your Endpoint Security from a central point called the ESET Security Management Centre. From this centralised control panel I can configure the protection settings and remotely monitor the security of all your computers. The control panel can see if any of your computers are being attacked, and then allow me to take appropriate action, For example, remotely instructing your device to perform a full scan of all it’s files, and then I can also remotely examine any subsequent threats found in the scan results. The ability to remotely manage our clients device security from one centralised control panel makes this one of the most sophisticated security solutions available.
ESET Endpoint protection costs £60 per computer per year including the remote monitoring of your device, which I believe is fantastic value for money for such an advanced Internet Security solution.
I believe all these products provide some of the best solutions currently available to small businesses and domestic computer users within the UK.
Computer repair & support
In addition I provide computer support, both on-site and remote, to small businesses and domestic home computer users, on Windows, Mac, and mobile platforms. Onsite support can be provided throughout Northamptonshire and Warwickshire, remote support can be provided throughout the UK. Remote support costs £60 per hour including VAT, charged in quarter of an hour slots.
ASL was formed in 2002 by the proprietor Chris Moody who has over 35 years experience working in the IT industry.
Address: 28 Church Road, Braunston, NN11 7HG
Tel: 07852 159092